I can't believe Joel did it. But with the help of our lake neighbor Julie they pulled one over on me. I honestly had NO IDEA!! I thought we were meeting Kevin and Marianne for dinner. AND wouldn't you know it. SURPRISE!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Over the hill? Just starting. Happy Birthday Carole. Getting any sleep?
Sleep...it's so illusive and overrated. At this point 4 hours of uninterrupted would be glorious. However, that little baby just smiles and you know the rest.
4 comments:
Over the hill? Just starting. Happy Birthday Carole. Getting any sleep?
Sleep...it's so illusive and overrated. At this point 4 hours of uninterrupted would be glorious. However, that little baby just smiles and you know the rest.
Oh my gosh.. don't ya know.
My baby niece is not only a Northern Democrat but 40 too!
Keep smiling !
Uncle Mike & Auntie Pam
Congratulations on your 40th and you deserved a great party!!! Joel did a good job in surprising you!!!!
Love,
Your Godmother.
Post a Comment