We just found out today that we are out of LEGAL RISK! That means she is all ours! In three months we will do the legal finalization. But that is just a formal thing. WHOHOOO!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi all! I have been looking at the pix these past couple of weeks and hoping this day would come happily for all of you, so YIPPIE!!! I hope to meet your beautiful new daughter one day soon! Love, Gypsy aka "Anne" aka. Dr. Annalyssa Gypsy Murphy (Helgeland) :) lol
We are very happy for you! Remember Todd and I are very well trained "baby sitters"! Please let us know if we can help with anything. Hope to see you soon. Take care.
3 comments:
Hi all! I have been looking at the pix these past couple of weeks and hoping this day would come happily for all of you, so YIPPIE!!! I hope to meet your beautiful new daughter one day soon!
Love,
Gypsy aka "Anne"
aka. Dr. Annalyssa Gypsy Murphy (Helgeland) :) lol
Hi Joel and Carole,
We are very happy for you!
Remember Todd and I are very
well trained "baby sitters"!
Please let us know if we can help with anything.
Hope to see you soon.
Take care.
Congratulations Mom and Dad! I am so happy for both of you. She is a wonderful addition to our family.
Love,
Aunt Susan
Post a Comment