Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 12, 2006

What is a BLOGGER?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blog

In response to Uncle Scott...because to be honest I had to really think about what a blogger was...Then I knew my good friend WIkipedia would have the answer.

The swans are on the lake. So, I guess that is yet another sign that Winter is on its way.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Other signs of winter........Beavers in their dam house......Ducks destroying dam beaver houses. Beavers looking confused. Beavers are confused.

You know...........take the word blogger and change the "L" to an "o" and you have booger.

Love Uncle Marty

Anonymous said...

Change the g and o and you have goober which is defined as a nut which can only be applied to anyone who remotely thinks ducks can destroy anything.

Anonymous said...

I thought a goober was what a Beaver left on the ground after destroying a beautiful forest or diverted a slowly meandering river with a dam, hence ruining the countyside. And aren't they related to a nutrea? Me, I would be embarrassed to be one.

Anonymous said...

Nutrea is a whole grain cereal and good for you... I had some this morning.