Here's what happening on the lake and our life.
oh Amika...how i miss her...i am going to be the creepy anonymous commenter...can you figure out who i am?! :o)
hhhmmmm, I may need some more clues. I'm not as smart as I think I am.
you love me. you wish you could see me every day!
Well, there are a few people I would love to see everyday. That just might narrow it down a bit. Still need more.
Erica
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh Amika...how i miss her...i am going to be the creepy anonymous commenter...can you figure out who i am?! :o)
hhhmmmm, I may need some more clues. I'm not as smart as I think I am.
you love me. you wish you could see me every day!
Well, there are a few people I would love to see everyday. That just might narrow it down a bit. Still need more.
Erica
Post a Comment