Here's what happening on the lake and our life.
Do you think Gene Simmons has a double or is that really him? Paul Stanley is still hot!
I watch Family Jewels religiously and I think it's a double. BTW...We love the brag book. I brag about the book as much as my daughter. AND yes Paul Stanley is still hot and 70.hehehehe
okay, according to Dad is was Gene...mystery solved. I can't believe my father didn't mention me at all to him.
Dale says Gene is too old to lift his leg like that! Paul is 70?!!! Didn't he just have a baby daughter (well, not him, but his wife).Glad you love the brag book! I couldn't resist, given the terribly cute subject matter.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Do you think Gene Simmons has a double or is that really him? Paul Stanley is still hot!
I watch Family Jewels religiously and I think it's a double. BTW...We love the brag book. I brag about the book as much as my daughter.
AND yes Paul Stanley is still hot and 70.hehehehe
okay, according to Dad is was Gene...mystery solved. I can't believe my father didn't mention me at all to him.
Dale says Gene is too old to lift his leg like that! Paul is 70?!!! Didn't he just have a baby daughter (well, not him, but his wife).
Glad you love the brag book! I couldn't resist, given the terribly cute subject matter.
Post a Comment