Here's what happening on the lake and our life.
You should be an English major Carole. Hope things continue to go well. Hewson and Heike hope to play with Amika soon. Take care and get plenty of rest.
What a cutie! Both Tom and I are very happy for you. We are keeping you in our prayers.
Joel & CaroleWe are so happy for you, can't wait to meet Amika, I just LOVE the name. Keeping you in our daily prayers that all will go well!Marv & Pam, Danae & Derek
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You should be an English major Carole. Hope things continue to go well. Hewson and Heike hope to play with Amika soon. Take care and get plenty of rest.
What a cutie! Both Tom and I are very happy for you. We are keeping you in our prayers.
Joel & Carole
We are so happy for you, can't wait to meet Amika, I just LOVE the name. Keeping you in our daily prayers that all will go well!
Marv & Pam, Danae & Derek
Post a Comment